To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MICHAEL'S MEATBALLS AND MARTINIS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Massive Recall Of Meatballs, Chicken, Fish Tied To Mislabeled Bread Crumbs
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
If you want some idea of the complex interconnections of the packaged food industry, just try to figure out how one seemingly innocuous ingredient could lead to massive recalls of millions of units of everything from fish sticks to meatballs to chicken fingers. The U.S. Dept. of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service has announced a huge number of recalls, …
- Is the Staten Island Yankees' name holding them back?
By Aaron Elstein - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- When the Job Is One Never-Ending Signal Malfunction
By MICHAEL WILSON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Subway and rail workers, the unwilling faces of their troubled agencies, face the wrath of frustrated riders when trains are delayed or disrupted.
- De Blasio to Unveil Plan for Rikers While Warning It ‘Will Not Be Easy’
By MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The proposal solidifies the mayor’s stance on closing the troubled jail complex, a goal that he was reluctant to embrace until recently.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal