As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MICHAEL LEVY MD PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Eyesore or Blessing? New Safety Feature at Citi Field Divides Fans
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Almost no one is neutral about the protective netting at Citi Field, which places many seats behind a barrier. Many appreciate the safeguards, while some complain it ruins the view.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Your NYC Pride party guide, from silent discos to rooftop ragers
By Mark Ellwood - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
New York City has been honoring its gay citizens since the first Pride march in 1970, commemorating the previous year’s famous Stonewall riots. Nearly five decades later, there are endless ways to celebrate Pride Week. Pick up a “Fight Stigma” limited-edition tee ($25; Levi’s), with 100 percent of proceeds going to LGBT charities, or indulge...
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017