Rick Levin is stepping down as chief executive of Coursera, handing over the reins of the online education company to former Financial Engines Inc. CEO Jeff Maggioncalda.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 01, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - MICHAEL LEVINE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Coursera Names Jeff Maggioncalda as New Leader
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Emil Michael Leaves Uber
By MIKE ISAAC - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The departure of Mr. Michael, a senior vice president, comes after a series of scandals at the company led to an inquiry that recommended his exit.
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Fuseideas Hires Vanessa Levin As Executive Creative Director
Wednesday May 7, 2014
Fuseideas has hired Vanessa Levin as executive creative director. Levin will head a 12-person creative team that will work with all the agency's clients.
- Keegan-Michael Key Is Looking to Tell Some ‘Human Stories’
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Mr. Key, the “Key & Peele” co-star, talks about his Netflix series, “Friends From College”; shooting his first nude scenes; and playing Horatio in “Hamlet.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.