The departure of Mr. Michael, a senior vice president, comes after a series of scandals at the company led to an inquiry that recommended his exit.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 01, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - MICHAEL LEVINE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Emil Michael Leaves Uber
By MIKE ISAAC - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Coursera Names Jeff Maggioncalda as New Leader
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Rick Levin is stepping down as chief executive of Coursera, handing over the reins of the online education company to former Financial Engines Inc. CEO Jeff Maggioncalda.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Apple Feud Deepens With Court-Appointed Monitor
By Christopher M. Matthews - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
A feud between Apple Inc. and a lawyer appointed by a federal court judge to monitor the company's e-book pricing reform became even more acrimonious Monday.