NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MICHAEL J. MCCULLY, LAND SURVEYING, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Few Overseas Have Faith in Trump’s Leadership, Survey Finds
By PETER BAKER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
A Pew Research Center poll found that President Trump and his policies are broadly unpopular around the world, especially among some of America’s closest allies.
- How Michael Flynn’s Disdain for Limits Led to a Legal Quagmire
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE, MATTHEW ROSENBERG and DANNY HAKIM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Fired by the military, Mr. Flynn tried to build a lucrative consulting business. Instead, he sparked a scandal.
- In Towns Already Hit by Factory Closings, a New Casualty: Retail Jobs
By RACHEL ABRAMS and ROBERT GEBELOFF - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Thousands of workers face unemployment as retailers struggle to adapt to online shopping. But even as e-commerce grows, it isn’t absorbing these workers.
- Knicks could tank to land this likely No. 1 pick in ’18 NBA Draft
By Marc Berman - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
ORLANDO, Fla. — “Plummet for Porter.’’ That could turn into the unofficial motto for the 2017-18 Knicks sooner than later. If you haven’t heard of him yet, that’s Missouri 6-foot-10 freshman combo forward Michael Porter Jr., expected to be the top pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. “He’s a game-changer,’’ one NBA executive told The...