What is the most important thing a donor can give you? If I were to ask that question at an Association of Fundraising Professionals conference, I suspect most members of the audience would respond by saying, “A big check!” If I were to pose the same question at a National Association of Charitable Gift Planners […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MICHAEL B. WILLNER ASSOCIATES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- What is the Most Important Thing a Donor Can Give You? … It’s Not What You Think It is.
By Michael J. Rosen - Friday Feb 10, 2017
- What are the Obstacles to Improving Donor-Retention Rates?
By Michael J. Rosen - Thursday Feb 2, 2017
I’m disgusted and frustrated. You should be, too. Once again, the already horrible existing-donor and new-donor retention rates in the USA have further declined, according to the 2016 Donor Retention Report issued recently as part of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and Urban Institute Fundraising Effective Project. Among new donors, the report says: An alarming finding in […]
- Jeff Sessions Will Testify in Public Before Senate Committee
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general is expected to face questions Tuesday over his interactions with Russian officials and role in the firing of James B. Comey as F.B.I. director.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Where They Stand: Inquiries Into Trump’s Team and Russian Meddling
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Here is a snapshot of three of the active congressional inquiries, with regards to questions of obstruction of justice and Russian interference in the 2016 campaign.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017