When you opt to eat a salad or some precut fruits and vegetables for a snack, you’re usually making a healthier decision. But some salad and snack kits, most of which were sold at Kroger-owned stores, have been recalled for potential contamination with Listeria, a foodborne pathogen that can have life-threatening complications. Affected products came from CC Kitchens in Ohio, …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MI ANTILLANA FRUIT AND VEGETABLE WAREHOUSE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Salad Kits And Snack Packs Recalled For Potential Listeria Contamination
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Fruit Trees For Zone 5: Selecting Fruit Trees That Grow In Zone 5
By Teo Spangler - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Do Jazzier Descriptions Entice People To Eat More Vegetables?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Jun 12, 2017
As America struggles with its obesity epidemic, health advocates continue to seek new ways to convince people to eat more vegetables. But a recent study shows that instead of pushing the healthy aspect of such foods, it might be a better idea to describe veggies with a bit more flair.In a study published in JAMA Internal Medicine, researchers …
- America Has Too Many Malls, Not Enough E-Commerce Warehouses
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 23, 2017
There are many to blame for the demise of malls, but there’s one important factor that’s easy to fforget: There are just too dang many of them. The U.S. has more retail square footage per person than other industrialized countries, and we keep adding newer and bigger malls without humanely putting enough of the old ones out of their misery. …
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Foodie Alarm: Vegetable Shortage in Northern Europe!
Tuesday Feb 7, 2017
A vegetable shortage? has hit northern Europe thanks to bad weather in Spain, which supplies much of the continent in the winter months.? Photo: Laura Valdez
- 'The Handmaid's Tale': The Fruit of Hulu
Saturday May 6, 2017
"The Handmaid's Tale," a phenomenal drama now streaming on Hulu.com, looks to be the service's breakout hit, just as "Mad Men" put AMC on the map lo those many years ago.