Email will remain the chief internal communications vehicle through 2020. But it may then lose some ground to instant messaging, according to a pair of studies by Robert Half Technology Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MEYER TOOL & MANUFACTURING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Email Seen As Top Internal Messaging Tool Through 2020
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
- Choosing A Weed Eater: Tips On Using String Trimmers In The Landscape
By Teo Spangler - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Mini artist compound in Carmel offers enticing vacation home potential
By Anna Marie Erwert - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Calling 37763 Palo Colorado Rd. a “compound” may be an overstatement, but then again maybe not. The property offers four acres in Carmel-by-the-Sea, a private forest of redwood and oak trees, without a neighbor in sight. Within the acreage, raised beds and fruit trees complement the native trees. A wide, flat expanse of lawn for picnics and games
- The value of Google for Education in action: New Impact Portraits from US schools
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Desktop Metal Grabs $115M, Preps September Launch of First Product
By Jeff Engel - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Desktop Metal has added $115 million in venture capital to its coffers. The Series D funding round announced Monday ups the already-high expectations for the Burlington, MA-based metal 3D printing company, one of New England’s biggest technology bets. Two-year-old Desktop Metal has hauled in a total of $212 million from investors—all before shipping its first […]