"Hair is hair. People are people. And they deserve to be treated as such," says Terri & Sandy co-founder Terri Meyer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MEYER & FULLER, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Strands For Trans' Supports Transgender Community
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- Best of Late Night: Seth Meyers Asks What Trump’s Tweets Would Sound Like if Legally Vetted
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After a second appeals court ruled against President Trump’s travel ban, Mr. Meyers tried creating a lawyer-approved Trump tweet.
- Sqrrl Sniffs Out $12.3M to Push “Threat Hunting” Software
By Jeff Engel - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Sqrrl has grabbed $12.3 million from investors to help drive more sales of its software that aims to detect cyber attackers. The Series C funding round was led by Spring Lake Equity Partners, whose partner Jeff Williams will join Sqrrl’s board. Other investors in the round include previous Sqrrl backers Matrix Partners, Rally Ventures, and […]
- George Soros on His Open Society
Friday Jun 23, 2017
In promoting the "open society," George Soros's deeds undercut his words.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- George Clooney’s Tequila Company Sold for Up to $1 Billion
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Casamigos, which the actor founded with the entertainment impresario Rande Gerber, drew the attention of the spirits giant Diageo.