The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MEYER60G QUEENS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Queen’s Speech to U.K. Parliament Outlines Theresa May’s Scaled-Down Agenda
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Struggling to secure support for a minority government, the prime minister is prioritizing Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Melbourne Haggles Over the Future of Its Most Popular Market
By BESHA RODELL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Australian city’s plan to modernize the Queen Victoria Market has drawn fire from residents who fear the loss of its antique charm.