NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JOSUE SANCHEZ MARTINEZ
11 JAMES WAY
PLEASANT VALLEY, NEW YORK, 12569
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MEXICAN STYLE PIZZA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- What Is A Mexican Heather Plant: Tips On Growing Mexican Heather Plants
By Mary H. Dyer - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- The world's longest pizza is over a mile long
By Michelle Yan - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
- Trump Regulation Plan Makes for Pleasant Reading on Wall Street
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The U.S. Treasury Department’s report on bank regulation recommends several changes that would greatly benefit top Wall Street institutions
- The inventor of pineapple pizza has died at the age of 83
By Yvette Tan - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Whether you love it, hate it, or can't seem to make your mind up about it — there's no denying that you've probably come across Hawaiian pizza at some point in your life.
Sam Panopoulus, the man credited with first putting pineapple on pizza, passed away last Thursday at the age of 83.
Panopoulous, who emigrated from Greece to Canada in 1954, ran several restaurants in Ontario with his siblings.
His infamous creation was born when he and his brothers decided one day to put tinned pineapple on pizza just to find out how it would taste. Read more...More about Pineapple Pizza, Sam Panopoulus, World, and Food