NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
EVELYN T. METS
10 REVEN TERRACE
NEW CITY, NEW YORK, 10956
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - METS BARRYVILLE R E HOLDING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Rafael Montero finally makes the Mets look smart
By Mike Puma - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO — The Mets’ patience, almost to a fault, with Rafael Montero paid a significant dividend Sunday. Yes, the team he faced is wreckage that seems destined for the bottom of San Francisco Bay, but given the manner in which Montero had previously pitched this season, anybody wearing a major league uniform while holding...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- NewFronts Diary: Three For The Crowd
Tuesday May 2, 2017
Conde Nast jumped big time into online video and now it's paying off; Will Twitter make us proud?; M-A-K-E-R met M-I-C-K-E-Y
- Met Museum Names New President and CEO, Revamps Leadership Structure
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City has appointed Daniel H. Weiss as president and CEO and will seek a new director who reports to Weiss....
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Time Inc. Moves Into Social Video, Targets GenZ And Millennials With 'The Pretty'
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Eager to capture the attention of 16- to-35-year-old beauty enthusiasts, Time Inc. has launched "The Pretty," a new social video brand. What's notable is the all-video approach that offers how-tos,hacks, product information, and entertainment, plus the plan to target both GenZ -- starting at around age 16 -- in addition to Millennials.