In the film set during the Occupation during World War II, matinee heartthrob Jean-Paul Belmondo is a country priest who finds himself drawn to a cynical young widow (Emmanuelle Riva), who has abandoned religion for Communism.Melville was part of the French Resistance during the war, so he knew the Occupation inside and outside.The screening Sunday, July 16, at the Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive is a good opportunity to pay tribute to Riva.Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive, 2155 Center St., Berkeley.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - METROSOLAR I, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Melville’s ‘Leon Morin: Priest’ pairs Belmondo, Riva
By G. Allen Johnson - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.