The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - SANCINGEIO HOMES LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - METROPOLITAN HOMEBUYER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- A Storm Forces Houston, the Limitless City, to Consider Its Limits
By MANNY FERNANDEZ and RICHARD FAUSSET - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
As it reels from the impact of Hurricane Harvey, a muscular metropolitan area that embraced growth now wonders whether growth made its flooding woes worse.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Bay Area Soccer Roundup: SF City PRIDE Jerseys, New Podcast, Deltas Viewing Party
By footysf - Friday Jun 23, 2017
SF CITY UNVEIL PRIDE-INSPIRED JERSEYS When San Francisco City FC takes the field this Sunday against FC Golden State, the team’s players will all wear limited-edition San Francisco Pride inspired jerseys. The Classy logo on the front of the jerseys is rainbow-colored and the classic SF City FC crest will be replaced by the team’s alternate