Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - METROPOLITAN ASSESSMENT SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.