NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
METAMORPHIC CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC
641 LEXINGTON AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10022
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - META ISLAND HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Question in Battle Over ‘Diller Island’: Which Billionaire Blinks First?
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Monday Jun 5, 2017
A new permit was issued for the $250 million undulating platform that media mogul Barry Diller wants to build along the Hudson River, but his opponents said they would continue to fight him in court.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.