The Data & Marketing Association (DMA) has forged a closer partnership with MetaX to introduce an emerging technology meant to stop online ad fraud and bring transparency to each process in theadvertising supply chain.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - META HOSPITALITY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- MetaX, DMA Introduce Blockchain To Protect Digital Ad Industry From Fraud
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Vancouver Hospitals Receive $13.7 Million 'Gift of Life'
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday May 28, 2017
The bequest from Leon Judah Blackmore will fund a hybrid operating room and a cardiac diagnostic clinic at Vancouver General and UBC hospitals....
- Hospital Groups, Public Health Officials: Senate Obamacare Repeal Bill Makes “Unsustainable” Cuts To Coverage
By Chris Morran - Friday Jun 23, 2017
After reviewing the Senate bill to gut and replace much of the Affordable Care Act, groups representing the nation’s hospitals believe that this legislation will leave millions — particularly those with chronic ailments and the disabled — without access to care.American Hospital Association President Rick Pollack is urging the Senate to “go back to the drawing board” and …
- The Future of Health Care: Hospitals
Thursday May 11, 2017
Kaiser Permanente Chairman and CEO Bernard J. Tyson talks with WSJ's Dennis Berman about medical sensors and the role of hospitals in the future.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Children's Hospital of Saskatchewan Receives $37 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
The gift from businessman and philanthropist Jim Pattison is the largest single charitable gift in the history of the Canadian province....