NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MET BOOKKEEPING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Receipt Bank raises $50 million to help bookkeepers automate data extraction from invoices
By Paul Sawers - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Receipt Bank, a fintech startup that helps companies automate elements of their bookkeeping, has raised $50 million in a series B round of funding from Insight Venture Partners. Founded out of London in 2010, Receipt Bank targets accountants, bookkeepers, and small businesses with an online platform that allows them to submit their invoices, receipts, and […]
- Amed Rosario resorts to begging but Mets still aren’t having it
By Mike Puma - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Begging for a promotion probably isn’t going to get Amed Rosario anywhere. The Mets top prospect took to Twitter on Friday, posting: “On my knees and I just want to propose to Queens – NY that is. AR = Amed is Ready … #Facts#Dontbesurprisedbeready.” Rosario, who represented the Mets in the All-Star Futures game on...