NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MERRICK ROAD COLLISION CENTER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- 1 cyclist killed, 2 injured in separate hit-and-runs Tuesday
By Filipa Ioannou - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A bicyclist was hit by a black Honda Accord as she rode south on Center Street near Fernwood Court about 9:15 p.m. Tuesday in Castro Valley, according to the California Highway Patrol.The woman was knocked off her bike, smashed into the hood of the Honda and landed on the pavement, and the driver continued south on Center Street, the CHP reported.Anyone with information on the Castro Valley collision can call the California Highway Patrol at (510) 581-9028, and anyone with information on the Oakland collision can call police at (510)-777-8570.
- For Syrian Actors, a Maddening Road to America
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
The cast and crew of a Syrian play to be performed at Lincoln Center are scattered across the world, so just getting to the United States was a dramatic ordeal.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.