Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MERIDIANRX IPA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Ford Foundation to Open Office in Detroit
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 31, 2017
The foundation has hired a Detroit-based program officer to oversee its grantmaking in the city as it ramps up its mission-related investments in affordable housing....
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The Ford Foundation Establishes Offices in Detroit
By Cyndi Suarez - Wednesday May 31, 2017
The Ford Foundation’s decision to base staff in Detroit rather than “parachute in and out” will put the charity closer to major funded programs and intended beneficiaries.
The post The Ford Foundation Establishes Offices in Detroit appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Mighty AI Opens Detroit Office to Pursue Auto Industry Customers
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Mighty AI, a Seattle-based startup offering “training data as a service” for artificial intelligence applications, has opened a new office in Detroit. According to founder and CEO Matt Bencke, the company chose the location inside the Techstars Mobility headquarters to explore autonomous vehicle development prospects in Southeast Michigan. “We’ve been getting more automotive customers, and […]
- Shinola's Love Letter To Detroit Is All Heart
Thursday Oct 13, 2016
Shinola balances the tenor of its appeal adeptly; its Detroit is real and vital.
- Knight, Ford Contribute $2.5 Million to Detroit Neighborhood Fund
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The Knight and Ford foundations have committed $1.5 million and $1 million, respectively, to the Strategic Neighborhood Fund....