The bank denies allegations in lawsuits that it changed the loan terms of customers in bankruptcy without their knowledge, putting them at risk of default.
meridian home mortgage corporation
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - MERIDIAN HOME MORTGAGE CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Wells Fargo Is Accused of Making Improper Changes to Mortgages
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Your Money: He Thought He’d Be Your Rabbi. Now, He’ll Get You a Mortgage.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After rabbinical school, David Frankel was drawn to a very different profession. Second in a series on the intersection of religion and finance.
- The Car Was Repossessed, but the Debt Remains
By JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG and MICHAEL CORKERY - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Millions of Americans are shackled to high-interest auto loans after a subprime lending spree, and regulators fear the effect on the broader economy.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Cordray Mum on Future Rulemaking, Defends Rules on Mortgage Lending
Tuesday Jan 24, 2017
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray defends his agency's rules on mortgage lending but declines to say whether a Trump administration freeze on new regulations will apply to the CFPB.