NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
INCORP SERVICES, INC.
ONE COMMERCE PLAZA
99 WASHINGTON AVE. SUITE 805-A
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12210-2822
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MERFISH PIPE & SUPPLY NE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fake News Is Serious Problem For Supply Side, Too
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Fake news, with its tangible effect on our society and general worldview, poses some particularly interesting questions about the role of the ad-tech world. RTBlog conducted a Q/A with Marc Goldberg,CEO of Trust Metrics, to examine the landscape.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- AquaBounty Lines Up First U.S. Fish Farm With Deal for Indiana Site
By Frank Vinluan - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When salmon from AquaBounty Technologies reach grocery stores and restaurants, some of them will come from America’s heartland. AquaBounty (NASDAQ: AQB) has agreed to pay $14 million in cash to acquire some of the assets of Bell Fish Company, including that company’s fish farm in Albany, IN. The deal will give Maynard, MA-based AquaBounty its […]
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.