Air pollution in New Delhi was 20 times that of safe limits last week. The Wall Street Journal's Karan Deep Singh carries an air quality monitor for a day to see how dangerous the Indian capital's smog can be. Photo: Karan Deep Singh/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MERES ELECTRIC, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- This Is How Bad New Delhi's Air Pollution Is
Monday Dec 12, 2016
- That's Hot: Barber in New Delhi Cuts Hair With Fire
Friday Jun 23, 2017
A barber in New Delhi, India is using fire and chemicals to cut hair instead of scissors.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- India Set to Approve Amazon's Grocery Service
Friday Jun 9, 2017
New Delhi is poised to give the online retail giant the green light to invest around $500 million to build a nationwide network to stock and deliver groceries.
- Devices Give Presentations Portability
Thursday Dec 11, 2008
Nick Wingfield tests two of the first pico-based digital projectors on the market, which make projectors truly portable, instead of merely luggable.
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
- A Lifer at General Electric, John Flannery Is Named Chief Executive
By JULIE CRESWELL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In taking over from Jeffrey R. Immelt, Mr. Flannery will face the challenges of simplifying G.E.’s complex structure and lifting its lagging stock price.