"Affiliate marketing is "carving out a piece of the digital advertising pie." Publishers ranked affiliate marketing ahead of display advertising in revenue generation abilities.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
130 SYRACUSE AVE
MEDFORD, NEW YORK, 11763
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MERCHANT MARKET SQUARE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Publishers And Merchants Endorse New Revenue Generator
Friday May 26, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Opioid Dealers Embrace the Dark Web to Send Deadly Drugs by Mail
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Anonymous online sales are surging, and people are dying. Despite dozens of arrests, new merchants — many based in Asia — quickly pop up.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Amazon stuck a 79-foot tall Echo replica in Times Square
By Paul Sawers - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
With Amazon’s Echo now facing competition on multiple fronts, the ecommerce giant is really starting to ramp up the marketing for its voice-enabled intelligent speaker. As part of a broader “Music Unites” campaign to promote Amazon Music and the Echo on billboards in 15 cities across the U.S. and Europe, Amazon teamed up with Outfront […]
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- The iPhone Is 10 Years Old. Here’s the Story of Its Birth.
By LEV GROSSMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Apple’s culture of reverence and secrecy is no match for Brian Merchant in “The One Device: The Secret History of the iPhone.”
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."