In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MERCHANT 2 MERCHANT REAL ESTATE HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Side Street: When Gentrification Knocks on the Wrong Door
By DAVID GONZALEZ - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Would-be buyers want Monxo Lopez’s South Bronx home, where an overheated real estate market seeks to remake — or erase — the past. He’s not selling.
- Hedge fund pressures Dillard’s to unload real estate
By Carleton English - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Dillard’s is the latest retailer to come under attack by an activist who claims the department store’s real estate is worth more than its business. New York-based hedge fund Snow Park Capital amassed a 2 percent stake in the Dillard’s and is pushing the 294-store chain to monetize its real estate holdings. “Dillard’s is essentially...
- The iPhone Is 10 Years Old. Here’s the Story of Its Birth.
By LEV GROSSMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Apple’s culture of reverence and secrecy is no match for Brian Merchant in “The One Device: The Secret History of the iPhone.”
- Aboard the NS Savannah, America’s first (and last) nuclear merchant ship
By Sean Gallagher - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Years after shutdown, Savannah still waits for funding for its reactor decommissioning.
- 10 Sailors Missing After USS John S. McCain Collides With Merchant Ship
By Ed Flanagan and Tim Stelloh and Monica Alba - Monday Aug 21, 2017
The collision between the USS John S. McCain and a merchant vessel was being treated as an accident, authorities told NBC News.