Robert Mercer, co-CEO of hedge fund Renaissance Technologies, narrowly avoided a legal headache. Former Ren Tech employee David Magerman voluntarily dismissed his wrongful termination suit against Mercer, according to court documents filed late Wednesday. Mercer’s response to the case was due Friday. There was no settlement in the case, a source told The Post. Magerman,...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MERCER 111 SPECIAL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ex-employee dismisses suit against hedge fund co-CEO
By Carleton English - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Two Prominent Trump Supporters Who Helped Bankroll Breitbart Bought A Stake in Time Inc.
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Robert Mercer and his daughter Rebekah are among the most influential Republican donors and previously invested in Breitbart News.