ST. LOUIS — As he battles to maintain a spot in the Mets’ everyday lineup, Jose Reyes is also consorting with his replacement. The phone conversations occur almost daily, and aren’t limited to baseball. Amed Rosario, according to Reyes, has become a friend. “He’s a young kid with a lot of talent,” Reyes said of...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MENTORING FOR THE FUTURE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jose Reyes mentoring future replacement Amed Rosario
By Mike Puma - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Vision of Computing’s Future: An Information Appliance
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon’s new Echo Show smart speaker, which comes with a touch screen, represents the model for a new kind of communal, household computer.
- Elliott Set to Duel Berkshire for Energy Future's Oncor
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Paul Singer’s hedge fund is still pursuing Oncor, one of the largest power transmission utilities in the U.S., with a deal that it says is better than a buyout by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.