Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
IAN ROBERT TOMPKINS
39 LOWER CREEK RD.
ITHACA, NEW YORK, 14850
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MENDING EARTH JUNK CARE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Congress Won't End ObamaCare, So Here's How to Mend It
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
No new law is necessary. If the administration does no harm, the marketplaces will succeed.
- The Space Junk Problem Is About to Get a Whole Lot Gnarlier
By Sarah Scoles - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Thousands and thousands of satellites are set to launch before 2025. Things just got real in low Earth orbit.
- There's a Speeding Mass of Space Junk Orbiting Earth, Smashing Into Things
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
A growing band of debris and tiny satellites imperils the Hubble Space Telescope and equipment used for phones, national security and weather forecasting. Officials worry the clutter might eventually make some parts of space unusable.
- In Clash Over Health Bill, a Growing Fear of ‘Junk Insurance’
By REED ABELSON - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The Republicans’ proposal to overturn Obamacare could allow insurers to sell bare-bones plans that fail to pay for what is now deemed essential medical care.