In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MENDEZ PAINTING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Brewers Farmhand Mendez Hospitalized - Julio Mendez was hit in the chest in game, had 'cardiac event'
By BA Staff - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
- Junipero Serra statue beheaded, splashed with red paint in Central California
By Alyssa Pereira - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
A statue in Santa Barbara of Junipero Serra, the Roman Catholic Spanish priest who founded nine of California's missions, was decapitated and doused with red paint on Sunday night.