Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MEN WORKING HARD INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.
- Why Women Gain More Than Men by Working Longer
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Research shows that by delaying retirement, women can see bigger increases in their Social Security payments.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Tonya Harding, Tragic Muse? More Works Explore a Skating Scandal
By ERIK PIEPENBURG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
A new play and a coming film are joining the various projects that have reconsidered the class dynamics of the Olympics figure skating controversy from 1994.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Sometimes, It's Tough To Be A Teen
Thursday May 25, 2017
Is there anythings as irritating people who say, "everything will work out for the best" or "if you work hard enough, you're sure to succeed."? Both statements are false. For teens, it can be so hardto realize things aren't going to work out as planned; but that's life, things rarely go as smoothly as we'd like no matter how hard you try.
- The Universal Phenomenon of Men Interrupting Women
By SUSAN CHIRA - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
An Uber board member’s claim that female directors talk too much and the cutting short of Kamala Harris at a Senate hearing illustrate an experience that academic studies confirm.