The designer (and film director) makes the case for his latest men’s wear collection in a quiet presentation at his showroom in Milan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MEN'S SHOWROOM LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fashion Report: A Chat With the Ever-Evolving Tom Ford
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- In Luxury Auto, Dealers Must Be Data-driven
Wednesday Apr 12, 2017
The dealership is no longer a consumer's first stop when researching an auto purchase. While the test drive remains essential, most consumers begin their search online, drastically cutting down on thetime they have historically spent looking around showrooms. All signs point to a period in time, not far off, where consumers can buy their cars online and then drive away with the cars withoutspeaking to a salesperson.
- The New Men's Shorts: No One Will Know How Comfortable They Are
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The latest style of shorts for men is comfort incarnate—thanks to a secret feature—but no one has to be the wiser.
- Walmart Adds Men’s Clothing Retailer Bonobos To Its Collection Of Online Businesses
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 16, 2017
When someone says “retailers of upscale men’s fashion,” you probably don’t picture Walmart. Yet the mega-retailer is adding menswear company Bonobos, which started online and now has boutiques in cities and in Nordstrom stores, to its collection of online brands. As rumored a few months ago, Walmart’s Jet subsidiary is acquiring Bonobos for $310 million. It makes a nice …