NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MEN AT WORK WATERS PLACE, LLC
2013 - MEN AT WORK PALMER AVENUE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- What Is A Water Wand: Learn About Using Garden Water Wands
By Darcy Larum - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Why Women Gain More Than Men by Working Longer
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Research shows that by delaying retirement, women can see bigger increases in their Social Security payments.
- The New Men's Shorts: No One Will Know How Comfortable They Are
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The latest style of shorts for men is comfort incarnate—thanks to a secret feature—but no one has to be the wiser.
- New York Today: New York Today: Two Men and a Baby
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Friday: Gay fatherhood, weekend events, and touring our city’s L.G.B.T. history.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.