NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MELVIN WALKER JR., LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Inspiration from Alice Walker, Henry David Thoreau, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and More
By Trent Hamm - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
Once a month (or so), I share a dozen things that have inspired me to greater personal, professional, and financial success in my life. I hope they bring similar success to your life. 1. Alice Walker on power “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker You are not powerless. You are never powerless. You control what you think. You control what you feel. You control how you speak ...
The post Inspiration from Alice Walker, Henry David Thoreau, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and More appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
What ails our great nation, and how to get started curing it.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Where's The Beef? The Preening De-Cleavage-ization Of Carl's Jr.
Friday Mar 31, 2017
Anti-retrosexuals, rejoice! We've got nothing to lose but the boobs on display in ads for the Hardee's and Carl Jr's food chains!
- Harry Connick Jr. Lists Connecticut Home for $7.5 Million
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The singer and actor has lived at the New Canaan property with his family for nearly 20 years.
- The Left's Very Dangerous Game
Friday Jun 16, 2017
What will leftists do if their proclaimed assassination fantasies come true and a conservative political leader is killed?
- U.S. Open Grass Is an Obstacle and a Potential Health Hazard
By KAREN CROUSE - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Erin Hills’s thick fescue presents a challenge to players, but is also a hospitable spot for ticks, prompting concern about Lyme disease.