The hottest graduate program is one you may have never heard of: Stanford's d.school, which teaches the murky concept of "design thinking." Melissa Korn has details on Lunch Break. Photo: Alison Yin for The Wall Street Journal.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MELISSA GREEN DESIGN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Forget B-School: D-School Is Hot
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
- The Alaskan Harbor Where Bald Eagles Scavenge Like Pigeons
By Charley Locke - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
They pick through garbage and steal pizza from locals.
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 07, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Dec 7, 2016
Remembering Pearl Harbor 75 years later, a look at Oakland's artist warehouses and Pearl Harbor survivor makes a 5,000-mile trek.
- Intel commits $178 million to build a ‘smart and green’ R&D facility in India
By Paul Sawers - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Intel has announced plans to expand its research and development (R&D) presence in India with a new “state-of-the-art” design hub in Bengaluru (Bangalore). India is already home to the chip giant’s largest R&D facility outside the U.S., and with a new $178 million investment the company said that it will open a “smart and green” […]