RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MELISSA FRANK LUTZ REALTY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Inside Wealth: At Last, Jeff Bezos Offers a Hint of His Philanthropic Plans
By ROBERT FRANK - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
People have wondered if the Amazon chief was waiting until retirement to make a big charitable splash. In a tweet, he solicited ideas from the public.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Four Principles for Replacing Dodd-Frank
Friday Jun 16, 2017
First, address incentives: Banks want to avoid costs and regulators tend toward the politically expedient.
- FIFTY SHADES OF PURPLE – Remembering Poet and Troubador Frank Deford
By Bill Simons - Monday Jun 19, 2017
For the second time in a year, mourners came to New England churches to celebrate the passing of a beloved sports writer. Last year, hundreds went to Boston to recall the life of the singular tennis pioneer Bud Collins. This year, mourners remembered another giant of journalism, Frank Deford, in Westport, Connecticut. One of the […]
- Frank Mir talks about growing up a loner and finding his path.
By Admin - Thursday Mar 19, 2015
Frank Mir gives us a peek into his past and dishes on growing up a loner, playing Dungeons and Dragons, and how an introduction to sports ultimately gave him the confidence to express himself on one of the largest stages in the world.
- A Good Appetite: The Simplest Shortbread You Can Bake
By MELISSA CLARK - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Homemade shortbread is a cinch to master and makes a wonderful counterpart to soft summer fruit.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.