There are fears for wrestling icon Ric Flair’s life after his management asked fans to pray for him as he battles “tough medical issues.” CEO of Legacy Talent LLC Melinda Morris Zanoni took to Twitter overnight Sunday to ask for support. It comes after Flair was admitted to a hospital over the weekend for what...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
SUITE 202, 7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MELINDA WALSH, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ric Flair concerns grow as ‘prayers’ asked for
By News.com.au - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- WWE Legend Ric Flair Hospitalized With ‘Tough Medical Issues’
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Monday Aug 14, 2017
Pro-wrestling legend “Nature Boy” Ric Flair is dealing with “some tough medical issues,” his rep wrote early this morning on Twitter.Melinda Morris Zanoni of Legacy Talent, LLC called for “prayers & positive energy” about 26-and-a-half hours after posting that the 68-year-old was in the hospital for “routine monitoring.”If so, we need prayers & positive energy 4 our Living Legend as he is dealing w/some tough medical issues????????Flair’s daughter, WWE Superstar Charlotte, has not tweeted about her dad’s hospitalization or his medical issues.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017