Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MELCER NEWMAN PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- These sultry Southern film classics will make you lust for more
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
If Paul Newman and Elizabeth Taylor are together in a film and there’s no sexual chemistry, there’s either something wrong with that picture — or you’ve wandered into Hollywood’s “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.” Taylor was at the height of her beauty in 1958 when Hollywood filmed Tennessee Williams’ prize-winning play, a Southern Gothic...
- The new Tick series is going to be weirder than ever
By Annalee Newitz - Friday Aug 4, 2017
We talked to show creator Ben Edlund and star Griffin Newman about their upcoming series.
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.