A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MEI HUA R. TRADING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Columbus meetup is happening tonight but the location changed
By John Biggs - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
I’m in Columbus this week and I thought we could have a quick meetup in advance of Disrupt SF in September. We’ll be meeting on Thursday at 5pm at the Standard Hall (please note the new location). You can RSVP here. There is limited space so please pick up a ticket early. We’ll have a quick pitch-off in preparation for Disrupt SF and 10 companies will have 90 seconds to pitch… Read More
- Chronicle columnist Vanessa Hua wins civil rights award
By San Francisco Chronicle - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Chronicle columnist Vanessa Hua wins civil rights awardVanessa Hua, a columnist for The Chronicle, has won the Suzanne Ahn Award for Civil Rights and Social Justice coverage.A Korean American raised in Arkansas and Texas, Ahn was a physician, neurologist and inventor who worked to foster social justice.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.