The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MEGA SOURCE WHOLESALE HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ New Benefactors Might Be The Same Mega-Donors Who Aided Breitbart And Trump’s Campaign
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Milo Yiannopoulos' new cash flow may come from a familiar source, as it turns out.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Guy holding 'Superbad' sign has no idea he's standing next to 'Superbad' star
By Alyssa Pereira - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Actor Christopher Mintz-Plasse, who rose to Hollywood fame for his portrayal of a fun-seeking high school student in the 2007 comedy hit "Superbad," made a fan's day over the weekend at the Electric Forest Festival in Michigan.