Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 06, 1982
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1982 - MEET SOMEONE SPECIAL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Special Counsel Wants to Grill Eighth Person in Trump Meeting
By Tracy Connor - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
A lawyer for Ike Kaveladze confirms he was in the meeting with Trump campaign officials but said he left "scratching his head."
- Moore, Strange to Meet in Alabama GOP Runoff
By Adam Edelman and Garrett Haake and Alex Seitz-Wald - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Roy Moore cruised to a first-place finish in Alabama's special election GOP primary, with incumbent Sen. Luther Strange coming in second.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.