The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MEERKINDHAUS INTERIORS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Surround Sound? You Ain’t Heard Nothing Yet
By SETH COLTER WALLS - Friday Jul 14, 2017
At Empac, musicians and technicians are learning to work with sophisticated advances in spatial audio technologies.
- Interior Secretary Recommends Shrinking Borders of Bears Ears Monument
By JULIE TURKEWITZ and CORAL DAVENPORT - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ryan Zinke’s proposal for the Utah conservation area is being watched closely as an indicator of how the Trump administration will treat public lands.
- Will US Secretary of the Interior Rescind Tribal Monument?
By Angie Wierzbicki - Monday Jun 19, 2017
U.S. Department of the Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke seeks to rescind part of Bear Ears Monument, approved by President Obama in 2016 as the first presidentially designated tribal monument in the United States.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017