Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MEDMARK MARKETING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Snapchat's Growth Dips As Competitive Pressures Mount
Friday Jun 9, 2017
The rate at which people are downloading the app has dropped by 22% over the first two months of the second quarter, according to analytics firm Sensor Tower. Snap partially blamed "seasonality" forrevenue softness, which didn't sit well with many analysts.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Stocks Surge on Fed Comments
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
Stocks pushed to session highs as dovish comments from a Federal Reserve Bank president offset mounting worries about Spain's banking system. Brendan Conway has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.