Publicis Media is retiring its well-known Mediavest brand, which handled some of the biggest media accounts in the U.S., including Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola and Kraft Heinz, for nearly 20 years.
NYS Entity Status
- Termination (Jan 30, 2008)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 23, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1999 - MEDIAVEST WORLDWIDE, INC.
1993 - TELEVEST, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Publicis Retires Mediavest Brand, Which Helped Usher In Unbundled Era
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Expanding Teladoc Adds Network, Tech With $440M Best Doctors Deal
By David Holley - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Dallas—In Teladoc’s acquisition of Boston-based Best Doctors—a $440 million cash-and-stock deal that the companies announced Monday—Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) is gaining a business that lets it offer more specialization in its telemedicine services. Best Doctors connects individuals who have tough decisions to make about treatments—or who want a second opinion about a diagnosis—with top-rated doctors worldwide. […]
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017