Rodale Inc.-owned health and wellness brand 'Runner's World' appointed Betty Wong Ortiz as its new top editor, the first female to hold the title at the magazine. 'The Cut' promoted Stella Bugbee as the site's first president and editor-in-chief.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MEDIA WORLD INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Runner's World,' The Cut' Hire Top Editors
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Pakistan, in a First, Sentences Man to Death Over Blasphemy on Social Media
By SALMAN MASOOD - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Taimoor Raza, 30, was convicted of posting derogatory comments about the Prophet Muhammad on Facebook and WhatsApp.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Rodale Puts Itself Up For Sale
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
One of the world's biggest health and wellness media companies has vaulted spryly onto the auction block. On Wednesday Rodale, Inc. -- publisher of "Men's Health," "Women's Health," "Prevention" and "Runner's World," among other titles -- announced that it is considering "strategic alternatives" for the company, including a potential sale.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017