Many air travelers fly with multiple devices that use lithium-ion batteries: phones, laptops, tablets, e-readers, smartwatches, fitness band, and more. As these batteries have become so widely used, the number of incidents involving exploding lithium-ion batteries on planes also appears to be on the rise. This is according to recently released data [PDF] from the Federal Aviation Administration …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MEDIA EXPLODE CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- At Least 17 Lithium-Ion Batteries Have Exploded On Planes This Year
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Exploding Old Contexts With AI
Friday May 5, 2017
According to IBM, we produce 2.5 exabytes of data each day. This is equivalent to 250,000 Libraries of Congress or 90 years of HD video - each day. This data exhaust results from our continual digital interactions, whether explicit - such as typing a search into Google - or implicit, like the location signals we give off as we move through the world with our smartphones.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- This Weekend with Gordon Deal September 03, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Saturday Sep 3, 2016
Fire stations open their doors to addicts, music streaming has exploded and tips for grilling in inclement weather.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.