A scientific debate is intensifying over whether too much money and too many lives are lost fighting forest fires.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - MEDIA DIVERSITY INSTITUTE USA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Let Forest Fires Burn? What the Black-Backed Woodpecker Knows
By JUSTIN GILLIS - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Hawk Hill, contemporary 1960s home towering over N.Y.'s Hudson River, for sale
By Special for The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News - By Special for The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The lines of the contemporary home on Tweed Boulevard in Upper Grandview, N.Y., is a stark contrast to the rolling hillside forest that surrounds it.
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- NYC Bombshell: City Will Link Cultural Funding to Diversity in Arts Institutions
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
New York City’s new cultural plan requires a show of diversity at staff and board levels at some of the city’s biggest and most moneyed institutions.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.