Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MEDCOM CARE MANAGEMENT, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Senate Health Care Bill Includes Deep Cuts to Medicaid
By ROBERT PEAR and THOMAS KAPLAN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Senate Republican leaders released their bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and they want to hold a vote on the measure by the end of next week.
- Senate Democrats Try to Gum Up Works Over Affordable Care Act Repeal
By THOMAS KAPLAN and ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jun 19, 2017
With few arrows in their quiver, Democrats plan to use a slowdown to fight the secrecy surrounding Republican efforts to repeal and replace the health law.
- How the Republican Health Care Bill Would Change Medicaid
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The reporter Margot Sanger-Katz examines how the Republican health plan aims to roll back a program that insures nearly one in five Americans.
- Values Revealed: The Health Debate Shows What Both Parties Care About Most
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
What role should government have in health care, and who should pay for it? A political fight lays bare a philosophical one.
- Senate Health Plan Falls Short of Promise for Cheaper Care, Experts Say
By REED ABELSON - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Republicans and President Trump have said a new health law would make it easier and more affordable to get care. But the opposite may be true.
- John Kasich Backs Slow Medicaid Rollback, but With More Money
By ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The statement by the influential Republican governor of Ohio could prove significant as Senate Republicans try to find near unanimity on a health bill.