The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MEDALLION GROUP QUEENS HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Queen’s Speech to U.K. Parliament Outlines Theresa May’s Scaled-Down Agenda
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Struggling to secure support for a minority government, the prime minister is prioritizing Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Theresa May Battles to Hold On as U.K. Prime Minister
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a meeting with restive lawmakers in her Conservative Party on Monday, Mrs. May will appeal for the unified backing she will need to survive for long as head of a minority government.
- Who Wants to Be King? No One, Prince Harry Says
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The 32-year-old prince said in an interview with Newsweek that members of the royal family would be fulfilling their duties, rather than their desires, as Queen Elizabeth’s successors.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe. The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …