Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
med-nak padding & more inc
brooklyn, new york, 11235
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MED-NAK PADDING & MORE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- The 10.5-inch iPad Pro is much more “pro” than what it replaces
By Andrew Cunningham - Monday Jun 12, 2017
More RAM, great screen, and better keyboard will all shine... once iOS 11 is out.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- Logitech finally finds a good use for wireless charging: A mouse pad
By Sebastian Anthony - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With a Powerplay mouse pad, never again will your wireless mouse run out of power.
- The 'Resolutionary' New iPad
Wednesday Mar 7, 2012
The new iPad has a faster chip, 4G LTE connectivity, and an HD retina display. WSJ's Andy Jordan talks with some of those present at Apple's official unveiling, who say Apple appear to be pushing the iPad as less of a consumptive device and more a tool for the creative class.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017