Nuance Communication has hired Newburyport, Mass.-based Mechanica as the branding agency of record for its document imaging division. Mechanica will be creating a integrated media strategy for thelaunch of a new product from the division. The firm said it was awarded the account because of its expertise in working with disruptive technology companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MECHANICA TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Nuance Hires Mechanica For Product Launch
Tuesday May 13, 2014
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Is It Possible That Customers Prefer Technical Support That They Paid For?
Tuesday Jul 23, 2013
Premium technical support improves customer experience and increases revenue.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- How a Blimp Crashed and Caught Fire at the US Open
By Jack Stewart - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The blimp that caught fire over Wisconsin is technically a 'thermal airship.'
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- An All-in-One Service Chaining Solution
By InformationWeek Staff - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Samar Sharma, innovator and architect at Cisco Systems stops by the InformationWeek News Desk at Interop ITX to talk about the Cisco products that were nominated for and won Best of Interop Awards.