Andy Puzder, we hardly knew ye. That is, before he withdrew his nomination as Secretary of Labor this week, we kinda/sorta knew him as the hard-charging Hardee's and Carl's Jr. guy.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MEAT AND BONES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Labor, Cabinets, And Pieces Of Meat
Friday Feb 17, 2017
- ‘Angels in America,’ Carved to the Bone and Into an Opera
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Shorn of the exuberant verbosity of Tony Kushner’s play, Peter Eotvos’s 2004 adaptation was given its New York premiere on Saturday by City Opera.
- Skull & Bones is Ubisoft’s take on pirates
By Dean Takahashi - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ubisoft unveiled a new seafaring game about piracy today called Skull & Bones. It looks like you roam around in a pirate ship in the Indian Ocean at the start of the 18th century. There’s a mini-explosion of games with pirates in them. Ubisoft got excited about the pirate ship warfare in Assassin’s Creed IV: […]
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 03, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday May 3, 2017
GOP bill hung up on pre-existing conditions, Hillary Clinton points to Comey, Russia, sexism for loss, and NYC man honoring friend by flushing his ashes down ballpark toilets.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- The Lone Star Tick That Gives People Meat Allergies May Be Spreading
By Megan Molteni - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A rare meat allergy used to be limited to places the lone star tick calls home. But recently it's started to spread.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.